CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Asian Geisha Drywall Tape ATC

By Chris Stern / CS Designs

I love making Art Trading Cards, there is just something so addictive about them. You probably noticed this ATC on the previous page along with the Inchies etc. Because of their small size ATC are also a great way to utilize your Inchies, and Trinchies. They make excellent focal points and can have all the impact of much larger pieces.

For this ATC I used my Digital Stamp Design Geisha Montage 1. She is colored with Prismacolor pencils. The background is text weight background paper that I glued onto card stock to give it more reinforcement. I often do this with my text weight papers as it allow me to use really pretty papers that often don't come in cardstock thickness. The gold and red pieces are pieces of recycled greeting cards and the netting is drywall tape. I bought a huge roll a while back and love using it because it give such a nice texture effect. I printed the Tranquility sentiment and made the brass coils from 20 gauge brass wire.
Materials Used:
Digital Stamp Design Asian Geisha 1 by CS Designs
Text Weight Background paper
Drywall Tape
Scarp Pieces of Recycled Greeting Cards
Brass wire

<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

7 comments:

  1. I love this stamp and how it is used here and in the previous article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking! Love all of the patterns and textures. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making ATCs! So glad you've made a place for them here. For such a little space, this ATC has a lot going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chris - your ATC is stunning. I agree ATC's are addictive. You have used beautiful colors and so many different textures and shapes. Perfect!!

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning ATC Chris, this is one of my favorites, great recycling too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ATC is beautiful, and thanks for making place for these wonderful little cards in your Ezine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just gorgeous!! I used to trade lots of ATCs but unfortunately the spiralling costs of postage have cut down trades here in the UK. I do agreethey are addictive though! Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs