CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Blizz Love Never Melts Winter Art Tag

By Chris Stern / CS Designs


Like the Art tag on the previous page. This Art Tag uses my Blizz the Littlest Snowman Digital Stamp Design as the main focal point. Blizz has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine using paper stumps. The first layer of the tag is part of a recycled Christmas card. I have drawers full of used cards and love using them because I always have a prefect match of any color combination I may need for a project.

I usually always create my own sentiments but I found a small book of sticker sentiments at the dollar store all having to do with winter and snow and couldn't resist buying it.  I love the sentiment so simple yet so heartwarming and perfect for this tag.  The ribbon is something I have had in my ribbon stash for quite a few years and although not quite the pink in Blizz's hat I think it still goes nicely with the background on the tag.


Materials List:
Blizz the Littlest Snowman Digital Stamp by CS Designs
Recycled Greeting Card|, Sticker Sentiment
Glue, Double Sided Tape and Silver Eyelet

<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

4 comments:

  1. AWWW!!! Love this new colorway, too and the sentiment melts my heart. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is charming, LOVE the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sentiment to a lovely tag! =) Nice recycling too!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag and so delicate colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs