CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Charming Christmas Elf



 by Judy Frey of Alberta Canada

 When Judy purchased my Funky Art Doll Template and the Little Charmers Face Collection she mentioned that she was going to make some Christmas Elves. I was so curious about her idea that I asked if I could have a sneak peek when she was done and she sent me the adorable little elf on the left.

When I saw what she created, I was just so delighted that I asked if I could share it in the first issue of the Art With No Boundaries Ezine and so thrilled when she said yes.

I am sure all of  you will agree that her creation is truly a little charmer.

Materials Used:
Digital Stamp Kits:
Recycled Greeting Cards
Punches by Martha Stewart.

Judy doesn't have a web site or blog 
 so be sure to leave her a comment below.


<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

18 comments:

  1. That's very cute and a great way to recycle those old cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute great way to recycle your things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, creative and love how things have been recycled.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little elf you made Judy, the Funky art doll template is so versatile! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!Recycling is definetely a great way to create beautiful things.Love your little elf Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little elf! Wonderful work, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy...this is positively adorable. Great job creating this very merry elf!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs