CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Expressive Journey Art Tag


By Chris / CS Designs
Except for the main focal point and the mini sentiment this Art Tag was mostly made of scraps. The main background is a left over piece from the Asian ATC that I showed in the last issue of the Ezine.

The orange and green bits of card-stock are left from the shadow frame I made for the last issue with the altered angel card and bottle cap face. I made the paper beads from cast off strips from my local Printer. I colored the beads with several shades of pigment ink and then sealed them with Mode Podge to make them more durable and love the glossy effect.

Materials List
Art Expression 1 digital stamp by CS Designs
Journey sentiment
Fibers & Paper Beads
Handmade Wire Coils
Handmade Paper Beads

<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

3 comments:

  1. Warm and wonderful colors you have used for this tag! =)
    I really like the paper beads, got a paper bead kit for my birthday, might be time to use it! =)
    Thanks for the lovely inspiration!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so full of interest. The paper beads are lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs