CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Love Is

By Candy Geeter 

For My second creation I used the Giz as French Pierre digital design to create this accordion tag book entitled “Love is...” I created a diecut to mat behind Giz and colored him with Copic markers. I added various cardstock and designer paper to the tag book as well as stamped various loved “themed” sentiments inside. I finished it off with a piece of black and white ribbon to hold the book close.

Materials List Recap:
Little Giz Digital Stamp Design by CS Designs
Copic Markers
Various Cardstock& Designer Paper
Black and White Ribbon
The usual craft tools and adhesives

For more of Candy's wonderful work visit her blog Purple Card Lady

<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous book and Giz lools perfect on the front page! =) Lovely sentiments you added on the inside!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Valentine tag book, and I love Giz as French Pierre!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs