CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Love Tag


By Candy Geeter 
I created a tag using the Expressive Heart 4 image. I designed the tag and then layered on designer paper and colored the heart image with a Copic marker. I added glaze to her eyes and popped bling in her hair. I finished the tag off with read and white beads versus ribbon. I also added lace which made it looked Victorian chic to me. I love the way it turned out.


Materials List Recap:
Expressive Heart 4 Design by CS Designs
Copic Markers
Glaze
Various Cardstock & Designer Paper
Red and White Beads
Lace and Rienstones
The usual craft tools and adhesives


For more of Candy's wonderful work visit her blog Purple Card Lady

<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, she has a perfect setting for her, great to add bling to her hair and just add some color to her eyes!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, Beautiful Art Tag!!! I love the rich colors you have chosen for this. I also love the fact that you have left the Expressive Heart 4 design un-colored except for her eyes. This adds even more drama to your tag and makes for a very elegant piece. As always it was a pleasure working with you.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who can resist a lacy Valentine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs