CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Victorian Valentine Heart

By Elenor Sandstrom

My name is Elenor and I live in Umeå, a city in the north of Sweden!
I love making cards, but also to find objects that I can alter and use in recycling projects!
Love learning new things about crafting and get inspiration online from other crafters!

By Elenoe Sandstrom
I bought this heart in wood with silver coloring at a sale 2 years ago and left it in a drawer, and found it when I was looking for something else just before Christmas!

I realized that it would be perfect for a Valentine hanging, so decided to work with it! The things I used for this is a wood heart, soft pink card-stock, promarkers, glitter pen, ribbon and glue! The designs used from CS Designs are: Angel Face x 2, Victorian Deco Heart 1 and How do I love thee background.

I first printed out the background on soft pink card-stock and traced the heart so that I would get a good background fit inside the heart, next I glued the background to the back of the heart. After that I printed out the Angel Face and mirrored one of them, colored her in soft tones and added some silver in her eyes! I also colored the heart and cut out the rest of the designs and placed them inside the frame! I added a ribbon on the back as a hanger with my glue gun!


I'm happy with the how it turned out and think it will be a fantastic hanging for Valentine's Day!
 


All Digital Designs Used by ... CS Designs

Angel Face Digital Stamp Design
Victorian Deco Heart 1 Digital Stamp Design
How do I Love The Background  Digital |Stamp Design

General Materials:
Wooden Heart
Pro Markers & Glitter Pen
Ribbon for Hanging & Glue Gun

For more of Elenors lovely work visit her blog

<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

11 comments:

  1. Elenor, this is amazing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elenor this is very creative. Love the mirror design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Desire! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elenor, Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece in the current issue of the Art With No Boundaries Ezine. I love what you have done with the Angel Face design and the Digital Engraving Background. The colors you chose are perfect and the white hair gives her even more of an angelic quality. It was a pleasure working with you again and so glad you could share this wonderful piece with our readers.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Candy, Mezzokat and Iona! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful Elenor this is so very pretty, can imagine the effect on the wall. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs