CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Vintage Love

"I have been papercrafting for over 10 years and it is truly my form of therapy.  I work with numbers at my "real" job so I rely heavily on my creative side to keep me sane."



By Candy Greeter

I used the Victorian Deco Heart 2 image to create a Valentine’s Day card. I colored the heart using Copic markers and added a gem in the center of the flower. I layered various scrap pieces of designer paper and embossed hearts on the cardstock.

Materials List Recap
Victorian Deco Heart by CS Designs
Cardstock and background papers
Copic Markers
Rinestone
General tools and adhesives
For more of Candy's wonderful creations visit her blog Purple Card Lady

<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and great coloring on the heart! Nice with all the different layers of paper! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and I love the colours and layering.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy, I love the simplicity of your card, and for lack of a better description it is so delicately beautiful. I like that you have framed the Victorian Deco Heart 2 inside other patterned heart cut outs. This helps give your whole piece the appearance of more depth. The little added rhinestone in the center of the Deco Heart is also a nice touch. Thank you for sharing this with our readers, it was a pleasure to work with you again and hope we can continue to do so from time to time.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments. Chris, thank you first of all for creating such wonderful designs and for giving me the opportunity to work with them. Your work is truly art! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scrap pieces work so well together. Great colouring on the designer heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a real beaut, I won that image from here, now I know what to do with it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs