CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


After Thoughts Vol3

After every issue goes live there is always something I wish I would have shared, so created this page. As I create new art though the month I will share it here so be sure to come back and check it out. Sometimes I will share just nice projects other times I will share mini tutorials and worth reading. Because the Cover of the issue is always dated to stay on top and be the current post, this page may not show up as the first new post on your Reading List or Google Reader which means you will have to make a mental note to come back and check to see if I have added anything new for yourself.

<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

1 comment:

  1. Wow...the ezine just keeps getting bigger and better. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful eye candy and techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs