CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Asian Love Notes Postage Art Tag

Asian Love Notes Postage Art Tag
It’s been snowing a lot around here lately and every once in a while I find myself yearning for a bit of sunny skies and a bit more color. Since the weather does not seem to be cooperating in this direction I decided to take matters into my own hands and created this sort of summery Art Tag. For the main focal point I used Asian Love Notes Postage digital stamp which is part of a new collection I am working on.

The Asian postage has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine using paper stumps. For the bottom background layer I used the How do I Love Thee background digital stamp. I am finding I am using this one more and more as it seems to go well with everything.



Materials List:
Asian Love Notes Postage Digital Stamp by CS Designs
Cardstock, White (Main design) Harvest Gold, Turquoise
Turquoise Jewellery twine
Gold eyelet, aqua beads


<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colorcombination, great new stamp (need it). =)
    I like how you used the beads, thanks for the inspiration! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs