CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Clara Bow Mi Amour Art Tag


Clara Bow Mi Amour Art Tag
 Nothing says Hot and Sassy more than Clara Bow and this Art Tag uses my Clara Bow digital stamp design as the main focal point. Clara has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine using paper stumps. The Mi Amour (Spanish My Love) is part of the new Mini Valentine Phrase digital stamp collection and was the prize for last months Show off Your Art in the Interactive Zone of the Ezine. The hot pink layer of the tag uses the “How do I Love Thee” Background digital stamp and the bottom layer is a piece of my Chalk Marbled Paper which I created for the Chalk Marbleizing Tutorial also in this issue. For the tassels I used pink and black and white ribbon.

Materials List:
Clara Bow digital stamp by CS Designs
How do I Love Thee, text back ground digital stamp by CS Designs
Assorted Colors - Card-stock
Assorted Ribbon and Silver Eyelet
 I have used ribbons for the tassels instead
Colored chalk for marbled paper
General Materials
Adhesives, hole punch and eyelet setter, scissors, corner rounder, cutter

<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

1 comment:

  1. Stunning tag with Clara Bow! I'm not so pink but pink and black really looks great together! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs