CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Giz the All My Love ATC


By Chris / CS Designs

This ATC, is yet another bit of love from the World of Giz. Giz has been colored with Prismacolor pencils, and blended with odorless turpentine using paper stumps. The pink background used the How do I love Thee background digital stamp and the All my Love sentiment is from one of my Mini Love and Valentine sentiment collection. The pink glittery heart is actually a Valentine table sprinkle decoration I found at the dollar store. The direct to paper technique has been used around the edges of the mini sentiment.


Materials List:
All Valentine digital stamps by CS Designs
Giz Whirly Hat and Hearts digital stamp
All My Love digital stamp sentiment
All My Love background digi stamp
Assorted Colors Card-stock White, Pink and Grey
Prismacolors and Pigment ink
Miscellaneous Materials List:
Adhesives, scissors and cutters etc.
<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

2 comments:

  1. This ATC is pure romance! The big heart is such a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this and had to go buy myself a GIZ :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs