CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Art With No Boundaries Online Magazine Volume 4

March  2013 ... Happy St. Patrick's Day




A Letter from the Editor:
Well the past several weeks have been quite eventful for me with some enjoyable experiences and some that were not so much.

First for the pleasant,  A Rotary Club near us recently had it's yearly huge secondhand book sale with paperbacks being only a dollar and hardbacks  2 dollars and such a great bargin.

Although my Hubby is an avid reader and always enjoys browsing for more books to add to his  ever growing library, I often do not find much of anything that fits my particular tastes. This time around however I was very pleased I went with him because I managed to find some very cool books which I will show you in the first part of this issue. Over all between Hubby and myself we managed to find over a $100.00 of the most wonderful 2nd hand books.

After such great finds, I decided that books would be a great theme for this issue of the Ezine and this issue includes some of my old favorite handmade books from past years as well as some new ones I made especially for this issue and also some beautiful wire and bejeweled bookmarks

Now for the not so pleasant occurrence. A couple of weeks ago I was re-organizing my art room and had a slight accident. It left me somewhat injured and definitely not in my best form for lots of creativity for a while and sorry to say that this issue is a little late in coming and not as full of wonderful projects as I had originally planned. Even so, I am feeling a bit better now, although not fully recovered yet and hope you will enjoy what I have included as well as the fabulous project by this month's solo Guest Artist, Elenor Sandstrom.

Some of our regulars, Candy, Kathleen and Judy decided to take a little break this time around but promised to return for future issues and I look forward to seeing more of their wonderful projects in the months to come. :)

As always I look forward to reading your comments and having you share your projects in the Interactive Zone.  Come in, get comfy, make yourself at home and enjoy your visit.   :) Chris / CS Designs  ...


... Volume 4 March Issue Table of Contents ...

This Month's Featured Articles
_________________________________________
Fabulous Finds and 2nd Hand Books

Old Treasures worth a second look
New Altered and Re-Invented Board Books

Special  March Guest Artist Elenor Sandstrom
Altered Asian Box 
In Every Issue ...
 _________________________________________
Call for Art Work ... For Upcoming Issues

In Our Next Issue

What's New or being Featured in the CS Designs Store

How to: Submissions & Applications

Important Information About the Ezine

List of Past Issues
The following Past Issues are still available for your viewing pleasure:


... The Interactive Zone ... 
A place to Play, Participate in the Current Issue and maybe even Win Some Prizes

The Interactive Zone is the place where you can participate in each issue of the magazine.

This is your chance to take an active part in the magazine. Share your art and your ideas with our readers, make new friends and even have a chance to win some prizes.


Show off your Art / Link Party
After Thoughts ... Weekly Addition

Winner from the February 2013 Issue   Frea



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please check the Interactive Zone regularly as there will be new things added throughout the month.
 When something new is added, I will add a link in the Table of Contents  with the following image 
so you will know instantly what has been added since the current issue went live.

If you don't check back you might just miss something wonderful.

Thank You Everyone, :)
All your comments are important and appreciated and I love knowing you came to visit and also what you think about the Art With No Boundaries magazine so please be sure to leave me a comment or lots of comments as I do enjoy reading them.

Thank you also to Elenor, Candy, Kathleen, Judy and Margy for their wonderful contributions in the February issue and a special thanks to Elenor for the beautiful altered box she is sharing in this issue.

Don't forget to Bookmark  Art With No Boundaries and become a Follower so you can keep up with each new issue...Until there is time to create a new logo, please use the one on the left to link back to AWNB. If you need help with the code, for your sidebar, you will find an easy copy and paste feature   ... Here ...
To make it easier to navigate the current issue, you will find a link to the table of contents on every page ... You will also find a bar at the bottom of Each Page which will allow you to go to the next page or back to the previous page.

Special Note: You will find the Followers widget at the bottom of every page.

..... < ................> Next Page .....>

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs