CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


Willamina Rhinestone Art Tag

Land of Fae Willamina Digital Stamp Design by Chris / CS Designs

By Chris / CS Designs
The main focal point of this Art Tag is my Land of Fae, Willamina Digital Stamp design and she has been colored with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with odorless turpentine using paper stumps. After a really long winter here in British Columbia, Canada, with lots of snow and the only real color being alot of white,  I created this tag as an early Easter Project.

I love the freshness of the colors and hope that with this a little bit of Spring colors will start showing up here as well.   Maybe Willamina can wave her lovely little Rhinestone Faerie Wand and create something magical.

The Lovely Willamina has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with oderless turpentine using paper stumps. The beads on the fibers all come from jewelry that I purchased at the Dollar store and took apart to use in my art. Being even more thrifty, the bottom layer of the Art Tag is a piece of recycled greeting card that was a perfect color match to go with the rest of the tag. The tassels are made of thin green and pink satin ribbon and the think pink is crochet thread.

Special Note! Just as I was getting ready to publish this page tonight, Hubby told me the Geese are back from spending the winter down south, so I guess Willamina's little wand did a good job as this usually that Spring is here. Our lake also started to melt today :)

Materials List:
Willamina Digital Stamp Design by CS Designs
Prismacolor Pencils, Odorless Turpentine and Paper Stumps
Pink and Green Card-stock
Matching Color Recycled Greeting Card
Pink Rhinestone, Gold Eyelet, Fibers or Ribbon and AssortedBeads

<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely tag, such a pretty colour combination.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, no spring in Maryland but this tag is so spring-y feeling that I may be able to overlook the snow falling outside! I love love love this tag! The image is so sweet and you've colored it wonderfully. The ribbons and beads and bobs add a very magical, fairy touch as well. This is just perfect for our Opus Gluei theme and I'm so glad you played with us. I haven't had a computer before this or I would have immediately commented. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Spring feel of this tag! The colors are gorgeous. I love it that it was colored with Prismacolored pencils also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs