CS Menu

An Expressive and Innovative Mixed Media Art Ezine for Paper Crafters, Collage and Assemblage Artists


AWNB After Thoughts Vol5

After every issue of Ezine goes live there is always something I wish I had had time to share, so I created this page to add new projects throughout the month as I create them

I also enjoy playing in challenges and wanted to be able to participate with some of the projects I create especially for the Ezine. To make it easier for me and make sure that the Challenge Design Team members that visit can enjoy and have access to the full features and tutorials a project has to offer, I have submitted the actual project link when submitting to a challenge but I have listed all the information, credit and links to each challenge on this special page of the Ezine..

This page is accessible though the Main Page and Table of Contents of the current issue as well as through the navigation feature at the bottom of every page. I have also done this to keep the same look and feel to all the pages of the Ezine. I hope this will be satisfactory for the challenge I have entered. If I have joined your challenge and this method does not work for you, please let me know and I will refrain from participating in your challenge in this manner in the future.


Below is a list of projects from this issue that are participating in challenges.









<---  Previous Page
... Back to Main Table of Contents ...
Next Page --->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping bye and for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) Chris / CS Designs